Monday, September 29, 2008

~Drake 6 Months~

I can't believe that Drake is already 6 months...He has become such a big boy..learning new things everyday. He has found his voice, and it is so fun to listen to him talk. Drake is such a happy baby, Skyler and I have been very blessed..We thank our Father in Heaven every day for such a great little miracle in our lives. I am so Grateful that he would instrust me with one of his most precious things..Enjoy!! We love you Drake!!



Check out my 2 teeth (2 top ones on their way)






"I have had enough Mom!!"











7 comments:

Celeste Johnson said...

He is such a doll and he looks so happy! Enjoy him.

Tyler and Julia said...

Oh, what a cute little boy you & Skyler have been blessed with! :) You do need to enjoy every minute. I LOVE pictures!

Amanda Laing said...

YAY! I love to check people's blogs out to see if they have their pictures up, looks darling! I loved doing your family's pictures, they turned out darling, you have such a cute family, and a beautiful baby!

The Funky Bunch said...

He is seriously adorable. I love those pics. He did such an awesome job sitting so well and smiling!

Waltman said...

Morgan he is so dang cute! What great pictures.

drb42 said...

Your little Drake is so cute! I am glad your dad got flying lessons! Sounds Fun!

ASRussell said...

he is absolutely adorable!