Sunday, April 19, 2009

*EaSTer*

This Easter, We woke up and saw what the Easter Bunny had brought to our house. Drake got some cars, bubbles, a movie and some clothes. Man that Easter bunny sure knows what to get little kids! We got ready for church (didn't get a pic of Drake in his easter outfit, Terrible mother), chruch was so nice. It is always nice to be reminded of our Savior and what he has done for us. I love him to much and he has blessed my life in ways that I can't even imagine.
We then headed to Great Grandma and Grandpa Kinney's for the aunnal easter egg hunt. Drake got to find his own egg this year(with the help of great grammy). We had such a nice Easter this year. Sorry for picture overload.



Drake's Easter Basket

Playing Bubbles with daddy

Drake found his egg!!

Eating at Great Grammy's

Helping Great Grammy find the Golden Egg..Derek found it..but Great Grandma did a great search for it..

Look mommy,I found some more!!

Playin with his eggs he found








3 comments:

ASRussell said...

Very cute...I just realized I haven'y posted Easter yet. I better get on that!

Stephanie said...

girl, you are so stinkin' good to me. You always make my day.
Can't wait to play games again. You better mark your calender next time I come out. I had a blast last time.
Oh, was it you that made that salad, i want to learn how. So good.

Scott and Shay said...

What a fun Easter...I love holidays!