Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Drake's new Pool

We haven't had to much excitment at our house latley...and when we have, I have forgotten the camera..0oops...
Skyler took last Friday off and Drake brought him the camera and wanted his picture taken and this is what Skyler got...

We bought Drake a pool to play in outside, because he LOVES the WATER so much in the tub, thought he would love the POOL..and we were right..He LOVES the pool! The blue ball is his favorite, he FREAKS out when he sees it and plays with it for HOURS.











Helping daddy get his new pool ready to go
Drake is getting so big and teaching us new things. He LOVES to talk!!! Loves to WALK all over the place. He is so funny and makes us laugh everyday. We love him so much!

7 comments:

Scott and Shay said...

How fun! Summer is great because you get to do some many things outside...Drake is darling, I'm sure the pool is going to be a hit all summer!

Amy said...

Fun pool! Where did you get it?

Lindsey said...

that's the coolest pool ever! why weren't they that extravagant when we were little?

Davis Valley Classic said...

I like his little swim suit! That's fun!

Carly said...

So cute! I think I might just have to get Lincoln one of those pools! So stinking adorable

ASRussell said...

He is getting so big. What a little cutie. madi loves the pool too. That all she wants to do anymore!

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

Now that looks like loads of fun. I want to be a kid again. I remember that we got big tractor tires and covered them with tarp and filled them with water and that was our pool. Ah, the Hillbilly childhood!