Wednesday, September 2, 2009

*What Drake's been up to*

Drake has been keeping us really busy latley....between having his first PHOTOSHOOT for RagDoll Clothing....getting his hair cut by AUNTY AM....playing with Stewie outside..going on his FIRST Daddy-Son CAMP OUT...meeting our realtive Elder BALLARD and his wife......and going to the Fair with Poppa and Grandma..hanging out with AUNTY RY....we have had some fun the past couple of weeks......

....Drake is almost 18 months old..he is growing SO BIG and learning new Things EVERY DAY! He is MR.PERSONALITY....keeps us laughing and on our Toes! We love you Drake!!





Great Grandma & Great Grandpa w/ Elder Ballard & his Wife

He LOVES getting his hair cut!


Loves when Aunty Am uses the clippers on his head


he LOVES his aunty RY
hanging out in the tent on the CAMP OUT with DADDY

playin' with Stu (thats what drake calls him)
had to wear the BOOTS

7 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

he's ADORABLE! and getting SO big!

Poulsen Family said...

What a cutie!

Tyler and Julia said...

How are you related to the Ballards? That's really neat. You are SO lucky that Drake loves to get his haircut; my son FREAKS out whenever I come anywhere near him w/ the clippers! :)

Kelly Family said...

He's such a doll! I cant believe how big he's getting! I absolutely love his smile!

Carly said...

He is getting so big! I am jealous that he likes to have his hair cut. As soon as I pull out the clippers he has a come apart. It is a full on battle every month or two to cut his hair!

Alex Woodall said...

What a handsome dude!

ASRussell said...

okay...those are the cutest little cowboy botts that I have ever seen!! Whered you get 'em???