Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~Little Sister's room~

Getting ready for a GIRL has been so much fun...This is what I did last week on my days off! 

Thank you MOM, for ALL your help with this project! It has been so much fun getting everything ready for our little GIRL to come. She still doesn't have a name, but I'm sure once we see her we will know what we should name her! I'm ready for her to join our family and hold her.
We were looking at pictures of Drake when he was just a baby, and I am ready for another baby to be in our home. It is such a blessing to have something so PERFECT and so close to HEAVEN enter your home and I can't wait for "LITTLE SISTER" to make her enterance.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Her room is SO CUTE!!! Is this Drake's old room? Is he downstairs or is she? I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! =D

Cleverly Triple said...

her room is adorable! i can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going!