Tuesday, June 29, 2010

*Raegan's Blessing Day*

Raegan Lyn Hardman was blessed on June 6, 2010 by her Dad. Skyler did such a great job..he even spoke slowly so we could understand him this time. (when he blessed Drake he was really nervous and talked so fast you couldn't understand him, I'm sure the Lord understood him though)
What a blessing it is to have a husband that honors his priesthood and is able to give his daughter a name and a blessing. It was so nice to have SO many of our Family members there with us. I am so grateful for Family who loves and supports us. I am so Thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me this tiny little spirit, that he trust me to raise in this life. I am so grateful for a Husband who honors his priestood and is willing to use it whenever called apon. I am so Grateful for the blessing that I have in my life. It is so nice to have the knowledge that we WILL live with our FATHER IN HEAVEN again one day! I am so grateful for the church and the blessings it brings to my life and my families life. I know my Father in Heaven loves me and my family and is watching over us always!
 here are some pictures to enjoy!
*Family picture*
 
*Raegan Lyn*
*Great Grandma & Grandpa Abel*

 *Great Grandma & Grandpa Vineyard*

*Great Grandma & Grandpa Kinney*

*Great Grandma & Grandpa Pete*

*Grandma & Grandpa Hardman*



*Nana & Poppa Pete*

*Auntie Riley...Raegan is wearing the dress Riley was blessed in*

*3 little angel girls all blessed on the same day*

2 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

What a beautiful little girl! I'm glad it was such a special day. I love blessing days.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

She is beautiful!!