Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dad's Birthday

Well, This post is a little past due, but I thought I would still post these...
My dad's birthday was Sept 26, and for his b-day my mom got him flight lesson in a helicoptor..thats right he got to help fly..I think he really liked it. I was fun to see him act just like a little boy!! Then after we went to dinner to Famous Daves..Drake loved the Ice cream that Grandma was giving him...Happy Bithday day!! We know you had a great day!! We love you!!

Dad and his flight man

Drake loved the loud sounds..waiting for Grandpa to get back

Grandpa Loved the shirts we gave him

Grandma loved feeding Drake Ice Cream..Drake LOVED it...

4 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Birthdays are so much fun; I love them! Drake is such a cutie. Both of our kids LOVE ice cream too; they can never get enough of it, just like their Daddy. I was sorry to hear about Drake being sick; that's never an easy thing. :(

The Shelton Family said...

HEY MORGAN your little boy is so adorable. Hope all is fabulous

Alex Woodall said...

hey morg! it's ali, i am trying to do this blog thing so check it out. it's wonderwoody.blogspot.com

Jen said...

morgan! sorry i blog stalked and found you :) your little boy is so freaking adorable. i honestly can NOT believe he is already what 7 months. that is insane! how are things going?