1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? Wendy's in Bountiful...crazy I know!
2. Who was with you? No one..I guess the people in the line afterwards..
3. What was your first reaction? Shocked..excited
4. What was your husband's reaction? Are you Serious?? Really??
5. Who was the first person you told? Celeste at work..I made her look at the test after I got back from lunch to reasure me it was true.
6. Were the pregnancies planned? Yes
7. Was everyone happy for you? Yes
8. What was the sex? Boy
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? Yes...they were great!
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? of course!
11. How much weight did you gain? I think like 20 lbs..maybe
12. Did you get stretch marks? SURE DID!! I could win a contest!!
13. Did you crave anything crazy? Not that I can remember..I do remember wanting cucumbers in vingear(sp)Thanks to Grandma Beverly!!
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? hmm...I don't really remember..how bad is that!
15. Where were you when you went into labor? I was in the hospital...got started 10 days early..Thank you Dr.Hall
16. Did you have any complications? just my gallbladder the whole time I was pregnant..ended up having it out 6 weeks after Drake was born.
17. Did your water break? Sure did, thanks to Dr.Hall again
18. Who drove you to the hospital? Skyler
19. Did you go early or late? Early 10 days
20. Who was in the room? Skyler...Nate the juice man...Dr.Hall..Dr.Bitner...and some handfull of nurses..
21. Did you video tape it? we were going to..taped up until C-section.
22. Did you have any pain medication? Heck Yeah! Once my water was broken I wanted the epidural, but they made me have labor for 4 hours before they would give it to me, because I was started
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? C-section
24. What was your reaction to the birth? Best thing ever...I was sad I didn't get to see him until like 3 hours after I had him..but so worth it.
25. How big was the baby? 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long
26. Did your husband cry? No...he I think was very overwhelmed by it all.
27. When is the next one coming? not sure...we want them like 2 or so years apart..give me a little bit to enjoy this one..he is only 7 months old..
28. If you could would you do it all over again? YES!!! I loved being pregnant and loved all of it...
I Tag...Amanda Riddle..Carly Trythall..Jen Pratt..Mary Cleverly
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Baby Tag!!
Posted by Hardman at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Hey morgan, she got her twins vests at baby gap! Amanda
Post a Comment