Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~Halloween~

Halloween was so much fun..even though Drake was sick with a cold and ear infection...But he was still so happy. We went to my mom and dad's for scones...yummy!!


Mummie, Daddy and our Sick Hippo Drake



Mummie and Drake having a good time..


Drake grinding his teeth...man does that drive me crazy

Scary Aunt Amber..

Happy little HIppo..




5 comments:

ASRussell said...

Morgan....how are you?!?! I saw you on Renee's blog! I miss you...how is the little baby? I had another baby. A boy, named Braxton!!! Drake is sooo cute! Congrats!!!

Cleverly Triple said...

such a cute hippo!

ASRussell said...

Thanks...you know...I got his outfit from my sister...so I am not exactly sure where she got it. I would love to get together sometime and do lunch...me you and Renee should plan something!

Larson Family said...

Hey! I am a dork! I have been trying to find your blog! I didn't realize it was so simple all I had to do was click on your name! DUH!! We should get together with Amber just let me know when and where. Drake is the cutest hippo I have ever seen! I'm glad you had a good halloween. I am glad you found my blog too! Well I will see you tonight right!?

Tyler and Julia said...

Ah, poor Drake, getting stuck with a cold on Halloween. He looked SO cute though! :)