Thursday, July 23, 2009

*Going Private*

Thats right people we are going PRIVATE....I still want all those that read our blog, or just check in every once and awhile, or just plain stock(which is ok too)to keep checkin in.We will be needing your Email ADDRESS ASAP...I won't be doing this for a couple of weeks. So if you want to keep in the know with the Hardman's let us know! We hope all of you will want to still check us out.

24 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

Hey Morgan, I just realized from facebook that you have a blog! This is my first time looking, but I would love to start following so please add me. My email is madison.grunig@gmail.com. Also, my blog is private so if you want an invite, just send me an email to that address and I'll send you the invite.

ASRussell said...

You better include ME!!! shorty_831@msn.com

Katie Petersen said...

Tagg and I want to keep reading your blog. My email is kate0828@gmail.com and Tagg's is taggartpetersen@gmail.com

Poulsen Family said...

thepoulsenpack@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Morgan! I would LOVE to continue looking at your blog! The email is: motojoe@2die4.com
Thanks!

Cleverly Triple said...

mary.cleverly@gmail.com

Carly said...

Add me! carlytrythall@hotmail.com

Even though going private is kind of a pain, it is SO worth it. Now I never have to worry who is reading my blog and what they are doing with my information! I totally support your decision!

Davis Valley Classic said...

I would love to keep in touch! utkira@yahoo.com

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

amberanessen@yahoo.com Good luck with this I tried to go private and it messed up my whole blog. I hope it works for you.

drb42 said...

deah42@yahoo.com
Please add me to your list!

Anonymous said...

Here's our e-mail:

wesmith33@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Hey Morgan! Im so glad you have a blog! It will be fun keeping in touch with you! My email is iammb@yahoo.com.

Scott and Shay said...

shaylenemorris@yahoo.com
sign me up!

GriffethCo.1996 said...

hey Morgan- i left you a comment, but for some reason it didnt work, so I am trying it again, we would love to read your blog, to see how you are doing....
ttgriffeth@comcast.net
call me- we need to do lunch!!!

Lindsey said...

yes please.
rlindsey17@gmail.com and lindseyrchristofferson@gmail.com

i'm in the process of switching emails, so if you don't have enough permissions to do both for now, just use the second. :)

Carli Kotter said...

carlikotter@hotmil.com

C+R said...

rachenderson7@hotmail.com

Jen said...

hey for surely add me! jenaleehayes@gmail.com

Nicole said...

drpepperfan85@yahoo.com

Alex Woodall said...

We LOVE your blog and would love to see what your up to!
alexandria_58_@hotmail.com

Doug and Liz said...

Hey Morgan I would love to keep up with you.

Lizard1500@gmail.com

Dougandlizlarson.blogspot.com

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

trudystanton@gmail.com
You better add me girl!

Kyle and Megan said...

My email is megera6@hotmail.com

Jessie said...

good choice!! with all the crazies, drama queens, and creeps in the world, i think private is the only way to go now!! my email is mesijesi999@yahoo.com. send me an invite! =)