Thursday, July 16, 2009

~LAKE TAHOE~

We are so Thankful to my parents for letting us go to Lake Tahoe this year...Without them we wouldn't be able to do some of the things we do..We had so much fun and enjoyed are time there..We even ran into Collin Raye while going to ride bikes with the Family...we didn't get a picture because we were still in our car when we said "hi"..I know his piano player, so it wasn't weird to just stop before we parked and say Hi...
I hope you all enjoy the pictures from our trip. We sure did have a GREAT time...Thanks again Mom and Dad Pete..We love you!!

2 comments:

ASRussell said...

looks like you guys had a really great time...I love Taho...its sooo beautiful! I can't bvelieve Drake is sooo big!!! He is a little heart breaker!!!!

Scott and Shay said...

Your slide show is adorable! It looks like you had a great vacation!