Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Am I behind or WHAT!!!

Well, Life has been very crazy for us this last month or so. I thought I was doing good at updating our blog, but I guess I was WRONG!
We have been to the Circus..spending time with family...finding out we are ADDING to our FAMILY.....getting the SWINE FLU..and trying to just live....
I will post pictures when I get the engery to take them off my camera...keep looking and checking back in on us...

8 comments:

ASRussell said...

Did I read that you are PREGO???? Yeah! Congratulations! That is soooo awesome! We are just now getting hit with the swinflu too...it sucks!

Carly said...

YOU'RE WHAT? Congratulations! When are you due?

Rach Wood said...

Congrats on the pregnancy and soooo sorry about the swine flu! . . . We actually just got renters last night so it's not for sell anymore but will be in another year!

Scott and Shay said...

WOW! Congratulations...make sure you post more info, I'm so excited for you!

Alex Woodall said...

WOW how exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly.

A.D.C said...

yea, slacker! :)

Melissa said...

Congrats! What a sly way to tell! Hope you get feeling all the way better soon!

Alex Woodall said...

LOVE your cute family picture!!! Drake is so stinking cute!!!