Monday, November 9, 2009

~Blah~

Well...I lost the camera (sad day) So there won't be any fun pictures for awhile until we get a new one. I have looked EVERYWHERE!!!
What have we been up to????
Hardman's had Family pictures done! It's been quite sometime since the last time that was done..like 7 years ago...so it was well needed! While we had family pictures Drake was NOT so happy. When he did get to ride a horse (had a picture on the camera) he LOVED it! He was ALL smiles! When it was back to pictures he cried..don't know what his deal was that day, he is usually really good and says"CHEESE"
We have been keeping really busy just doing family things and running from place to place. I know I have gotten to be a TERRIBLE blogger *I'm sorry* I sometimes feel like I have nothing to blog about.

I do have to say...does anyone else HATE doing laundry?? It has be come the BIGGEST pain iun my side. I know it's just going to get worse with another child on the way, but I guess the things we do for kids! I wish I could have a Laundry Lady that came once or twice a week!
Well those are my thoughts!

5 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

SERIOUSLY! I HATE LAUNDRY. I don't mind putting it in the washer and transferring it from the washer to the dryer, but folding and hanging and putting away, drives me INSANE!lol

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

I do hate laundry too but if I could hire someone to do a duty for me it would be grocery shopping. I HATE to go to the store!! I wish my cupboards would be stocked with everything I would ever need anytime I would ever need it.

Anonymous said...

I will be your laundry lady! I like doing laundry!

Tyler and Julia said...

Invite me over! Laundry is my most favorite chore (I kidd you not!). I'd rather wash every article of clothing in the house than clean 3 bathrooms. Still, it's the price I pay for having such luxuries in our house. :)

Carly said...

I HATE LAUNDRY TOO! It is my worst nemisis (sp?)!!! I would rather vaccuum, clean toilets and do dishes all day. I can wash and dry it, but I despise folding, hanging and putting all of them away. Usually I will wash them and they will sit in the dryer for DAYS until my sweet husband folds them. I need to be better...