Thursday, December 31, 2009

~Christmas 2009~

We had a Fabulous Christmas this year. It was so much fun having Drake be a little older and understanding a little more. I was so excited I couldn't sleep!!! So I woke up around 6:30 and watched tv for alittle bit...couldn't wait any longer..around 7 I went in and woke Drake up!
  I asked him if he wanted to see what Santa brought to him, he told me "NO!" grabbed his blanket and rolled over. I wasn't having any luck....Skyler came in and said, "Drake do you want to see if Santa brought you any TRUCKS?"  I wish I had my camera handy to catch the look on Drake's face..he looked up and with JOY in his eyes said,"TRUCKS" jumped up and handed mommy his buddy (blanket) and he was ready to play with Trucks!  SoRry for the picture overload!



Santa Brought him a basketball hoot...Drake calles it a hoot



               My sister being a dork!!


Isn't he just so dang cute! Sat there saying Cheese
until I took his picture


Skyler with the money from Grandma Kinney

PRICELESS


Santa spoiled Drake

Basketball "Hoot"

Playin' with daddy...Loves the camera!

All in all we had a Great day! It's great to have a day to spend with family.  We love all of you & hope you all had a wonderful day as we did!

3 comments:

Kelly Family said...

I know I commented on all of your pictures on facebook already..but Drake is sooo stinkin cute!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas.

Cleverly Triple said...

Drake is gettin SO big! looks like you had a GREAT christmas. :)
saw your preggo ticker...wow 20 weeks already? yay, half-way!

Melissa said...

Morgan, Drake is soo cute! I'm glad Christmas was good. How are you feeling?