Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a.....

I went to the Dr. today to find out what the Gender of our baby will be...I didn't have anyone come with me because I wanted it to be a Surprise...So this is how I told Skyler the big news...






It's a BOY!!!


his name will be BOSTON



We are so Excited to be having another little boy joining our family and can't wait until May for him to arrive...

p.s. I found my camera so more pictures to come..when I feel up to it!

10 comments:

Kyle and Megan said...

Yea for little boys! How fun to have 2 boys! I love the name too.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Drake will be a great big brother!

Davis Valley Classic said...

That is so exciting to have 2 boys, they will be best buds! Congrats!

ASRussell said...

CONGRATS MORGAN!!!!!

Kelly Family said...

Yay!!! love the name!

Tyler and Julia said...

Yahoo! Congratulations you guys!

Cleverly Triple said...

WAHOO! Now Drake can have a little buddy! SO EXCITING! :)

Melissa said...

Yeah! Doesn't it seem so much more real after you find out the gender? Im way excited for you!

Alex Woodall said...

Drake will be so excited to have a little brother, that is a cute way of letting everyone know and i love the name you have picked out! Congrats again!!!