Wow!!! I can't believe that my baby is already 1 month old today! We have had so much fun having her in our home. She truly is such a BLESSING from Heaven! Drake has done so well with Raegan, he LOVES her oh so much!! Here are some pictures to enjoy!
At Raegan's 2 week appt these were her Stats:
7lbs 5 oz
19 inches
19 inches
I know I'm a few weeks late but better late then never!






3 comments:
She is so precious and dang, all those cute girl clothes are making me miss my girly stuff oh so much! So glad you're having fun with your little munchkin! Can't wait to see her in real life on Sunday!!!
What a doll- I love what a girly girl she is!
What a cutie pie! I'm glad everything went well at the hospital. I can't wait to meet this cute little girl!
Post a Comment