~Meet the newest member of the Hardman Family~
RAEGAN LYN
April 28,2010
5:16 pm
6 lbs 10 oz 18 inches
*WARNING LONG*
So, we thought this little girl would make her GRAND enterance on her scheduled c-section day May 14 @ 7:30 am. Boy, we were wrong! Princess wanted to make her enterance a surprise:)
The day started off by going to my weekly Dr. appt @ Tanner Clinc. I had asked Skyler to come with me to this appointment, due to the day before I wasn't feeling so great. I never really experienced CONTRACTIONS with Drake, so I thought maybe I was just getting sick. We headed to the DR's *the 3 of us* the Dr came in and said "We are still on for the 14th of May." Skyler, said as a joke " She wants to know if she can have this baby sooner?" the Dr, just laughed!
I told him that the day before I wasn't feeling good, but didn't know if it was just cause I was getting sick or contractions. It felt like needles in my belly, tight and all the jazz. He said "Lets check you and see where you at." Dilated to 2cm 80% efaced. Dr wanted to do an ultrasound to check my fluid. Headed to the ultrasound room, I couldn't get a feel of what he was thinking he was wanting to do. He did the ultrasound, said fluid looked good, but I'm going to send you over to the hospital to be monitored to see if you are doing more than we can see. I said ok, how long we going to be there? He just said Don't eat or Drink anything!
Got admitted to the hospital, hooked up to the montiors and sat for about an hour. The nurse came in and said your contracting a little but not alot. She asked me what I thought the Dr might do. I told her he was being hard to read. She said "Let me go call him and let him know where you are at." She came back in telling us that he was fencing sitting being that I was only 37 weeks that day on what he wanted to do. He wanted me to be montiored for another hour, the nurse checked me again. Still the same Dilated 2cm 80% efaced. We had my little sister Riley come and get Drake from the hospital being that we were going to be staying for awhile.
The nurse came back in and said " well you are contracting about every 3 min to every 10 min" I am going to call the Dr and see what he wants to do. She came back in with the BEST news!! HAVING BABY TODAY!! I was so happy to hear her say that. I didn't want to go home after being there all day!!
They came in and got me around 4:45pm, wheeled me into the OR and we had RAEGAN at 5:16pm.
I am such a planner and was NOT ready to have her that day *meaning I still had things at home that needed to be done* I am so GLAD that we were able to meet our precious little princess!
We are so Glad that she is here and a part of our Family! Drake just LOVES his SISTER!!
*sorry this post is so long*
more pictures to follow
*Thanks to Tati for taking these*








20 comments:
Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous baby! Congrats!
She is just presh!! Congratulations!!
Yay for Raegan! She is beautiful and what a cute name! Your experience kind of sounds like mine. A lot of indecision and then all of the sudden the go ahead. I'm glad everything worked well and I hope you're recovery is going well! Love ya!
that first comment was from me, sorry I was signed into my husbands account just fyi.Also Im just a little jealous your baby is out and mine isn't:)
Raegan is adorable! I love the hair. I'm glad everything went well. Hope your healing fast.
She is so cute Morgan! I love all of the hair. So much fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.
She is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE all that hair! (have to admit i'm jealous of the hair, all my babies are baldies! lol!)
congratulations! :D
She is absolutely beautiful! Love the pictures...makes me a little baby hungry! I love the story too, what a fun memory! I am so excited for you, ,little girls are so much fun! Congrats!
She is beautiful!! So much hair, congrats Morgs! Adorable!!
Congrats. She is so cute. Glad that everything went well. Doesn't sound like anything was too crazy. Good luck with everything.
What a great surprise!! She is beautiful! She reminds me so much of Chloe! I hope you are feeling great and love being the mom of 2! WE love you all! Krish
She is beautiful! I love her hair! Did you have a ton of heartburn? Wish I was there to hold her! :( CONGRATS!!!!
Hardmans!!! She's beautiful!! Well done you 2. Congrats on being a family of 4 now! You never said how Mommy's doing, are you well?
She is beautiful Morgan! I love the dark hair! Hope you are recovering ok and everyone is adjusting.
She is absolutly beautiful! I'm so jealous that she has so much hair. My little one is still bald at 7 months. :( Love her pictures. Drake will just get cuter and cuter with little sister. It is so fun to watch. Congrats! What a wonderful surprise. :)
So glad she's here safe and sound and early at that! Love that second pic....girl stuff is so fun! We are so happy for you guys and love you bunches. Can't wait to see her!
~Chandi
She is so cute! I am really jealous. Please let me know if there is every anything I can for you.
congrats she is such a cutie!
Congrats Morgan!! Reagan is gorgeous!!!
Congratulations Morgan & Skyler! She is precious. I know you've probably already heard me say this, but I must say shopping for little girls (and not just for clothes!) is just a tad bit more fun than shopping for boys, in my humble opinion. Enjoy her, even if the house doesn't get cleaned on a regular basis! :)
Post a Comment