Friday, February 4, 2011

*5 YeaRs*

5 YEARS of MARRIAGE!!!! *yesterday*  I can't believe that Skyler & I have been married for 5 YEARS! Seems just like yesterday that we met.  I couldn't have asked for a BETTER HUSBAND..a BETTER FRIEND...and a BETTER DADDY to our children!
I love SKYLER so much! We have been through ALOT together, but we have ALWAYS been there for eachother.  No one said Marriage would be easy, but I think Skyler & I have had it pretty easy *not to brag*..I know that there will be times when it becomes HARDER but I am SO GRATEFUL that I have him by my side. I am so GRATEFUL that we have our ETERNAL family!
Thanks for being the BEST HUSBAND EVER SKYLER...I LOVE YOU!

*This is our picture we sent out with our wedding invites*
 

*it was freezing cold the day we did pictures*

...OUR FAMILY 5 YEARS LATER...


1 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Congrats you guys! You're family is so darling! We miss you guys!