I can NOT believe that this little man is 3 years old....where did the TIME go??
Drake is quite the little character...he has many faces that he likes to pull, he still DOESN'T like to EAT (how would it be to NOT like to EAT??)...he weights 32 lbs...he is 38 3/4 tall..my tall skinny man!
Drake has brought Skyler and I so much joy in his SHORT 3 years of being in our family. He makes a laugh EVERYDAY! he loves his little sister, he also loves to tease her! I keep telling him to watch out, cause when she can walk and fight back he better run! She is one tough cookie!
a few things you might not know about Drake, he LOVES Tomas the Train, Trucks, Balls, playing basketball shoot, reading stories, dancing to music, going potty in the BIG BOY potty, taking baths, drawing, fire trucks, playing with his friends, he loves to TALK and tell stories! we are so blessed that Drake came to our family! We LOVE you little man!
*as you can see by these pictures, drake does have many FACES, eachone tells a story*












0 comments:
Post a Comment