Drake is now 5 months, and getting so big..His first tooth broke though yesterday,it's a sharp little bugger. Come Monday he will start going to Ms.Cindy's house on Mondays and Thursdays. I hope it's not going to be to hard for me to take him there, but Cindy assured me that it's ok to cry.....It has been such a blessing finding a babysitter for him...many prayers I tell ya, temple visits...I mean you don't just want to leave your children with just anyone these days...On Wednesday,Sky and I with Drake headed to Cindy's house to meet her. What a nice lady, cute home and the other kids are so cute there to...There will only be one little girl there with about 5 or 6 boys...poor little sarah.
I just wanted to take a little time and Thank my little sister Riley...She has no idea how grateful I have been for her being able to watch Drake this summer.. I know it is going to be hard for her to go back to school. But, Riley..you have NO IDEA how much Skyler and I love you..and we are so grateful that you would even be willing to take a summer out of your life to take care of our little guy. Even though he is your nephew..Drake loves you so much, you have seen first that I haven't seen as his own mother..I will miss the pictures that you would send to me during the day, that made it so much easier to be at work, knowing someone that LOVED him as much as I do was at my house taking care of him...I know he is going to miss his aunty ri. We love you Riley..Good luck with school!!
Friday, August 22, 2008
*Growing so fast*
Posted by Hardman at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Grace is starting to break her first tooth too. I noticed it this afternoon. It hasn't come all the way through, but is just barely sticking out. I'm so glad you have found someone to take care of Drake while you're at work. I hope she is just as great as Riley!
Hey Morgan! The teething stage can be so hard on babies, but once they can eat table food it's so worth it. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have Drake in day care. That was so sweet of your sister to take care of him during the summer. It's always nice to have such supportive family members. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom! :)
Post a Comment