WOW!! Do I have a great husband or what. On Monday, August 25 I had to take Drake to Ms.Cindy's house for the first time(daycare). It was hard to go into work that day after leaving my baby with someone else to take care of him. I managed NOT to cry...(go me)..I was going about my day at work. When I got back from lunch, I was helping a patient and I heard the door open, went up to the front and there was 2 guys standing there with some roses. I said ooooo, who is getting flowers? The one guy said to me.."we have a delivery for Morgan Hardman". I thought what the heck who sent me flowers? My first thought and don't ask me why I thought this, but I thought well maybe they are from my boss...he knew I was having a hard time...but then I said to myself...why the heck would he send them to me...so I took the flowers from the guys and went for the card...starting reading, put the card down (starting to cry), my patient that I was helping in the back was waiting for me....I thought well I can't read this now I will cry..go back and help that guy and come back....So I did...
Needless to say..I was doing great about NOT crying..until my hubby decided to send me flowers and tell me how much he and drake love me..So yes I did cry...and all the ladies at work were jealous...haha ladies I love ya...Skyler, Thank you for being the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD....I LOVE YOU!!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
My Loving Husband
Posted by Hardman at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Yeah Skyler!!!! What a stud! I totally know how you feel! When I went to all day instead of half, the first time I had to drop Madalyn off at daycare (and she'd already been going an entire year mind you) I cried all the way to work and then when I went to pick her up at the end of the day I started crying then too and all her "teachers" were like, "Are you ok?" and then I just babbled and sobbed to them for like 10 minutes. And, then when Madalyn got bigger, just this last year, I had to start leaving her at the "big kid" table to eat breakfast instead of in her little room and everytime I had to leave her at that table all by herself with no friends and all those big kids I'd just cry the whole way to work again!! So anyway, so glad you made it through and maybe Skyler should give Preston some lessons sometime!!!! Love and miss you guys. I love the pic of Drake with your dad - super cute!!!
~Chandi
Post a Comment